Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yes I'm a virgin...

And we're up! Welcome everyone to my very first attempt at blogging. I created this blog as a place to share my thoughts, ideas, and hopes for my wedding, which is quickly approaching by the way. 

July 25th is the big day, and I've had so much fun planning so far that I wanted to formally document every step... though I'm starting a little late in the game. Because of this I will create individual posts on every stage I've encountered so far, and thus hope to catch up. Until then, I hope you enjoy and please check back for more!

3 comments:

  1. Catchy title Julie! You are doing great so far! I am excited to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Jules! I am officially stalking you now - added your RSS feeds to my iGoogle page and Reader account :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies! Thanks for following me. I love you both. I have so much to write about... this will turn into another distraction in my life. Btw... check back early next week. I will blog about my letterpress experience when I do my invitations tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete